Southern Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For the Southern Magic Game group in Atlanta

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the newest Writing Challenge.

After the Last War - OOC

Go down 
+4
Anna
Kenzia Lamwald
Smilingotter
JulianAmici
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cogsworth
Supervisory Special Agent
Cogsworth

After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Izora d'Deneith wrote:
Shame on you. That's almost as bad as one of Steven's.
To be fair, Steven did start this whole line of conversation...

T.
Back to top Go down
Kenzia Lamwald
Admin
Kenzia Lamwald

Character sheet
Concept: Aquamancer/Soothsayer
Race/Origin: Tuatha de Danaan (Fae)

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:00 pm

No one said you had to play along.
Back to top Go down
https://somag.rpg-board.net
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:27 pm

I'll be honest, I'm not wanting races like minotaurs because I want you guys to actually be able to interact in all the settings, including those requiring delicacy and diplomacy. It's hard to get Minotaurs invited to fancy parties, even as guards. Given how many Dragonmarked we have, you can bet on being invited to fancy parties as part of the game. And even more considering Glen's character throws said fancy parties.

That said, I have no issue with eastern style classes. They can be handled two ways:

One: Remove the eastern names and call them special version of normal Galifar style classes; Samurai is basically a cavalier, ninja is basically a focused rogue or spy, and then there's monks.

Two: Make the character from Reidra. Being from Reidra opens up a LOT of options actually:

Kalashtar: (see the Eberron Campaign Setting and Races of Eberron)
After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 Kalashtar2After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 Class_KalashtarMage
------------------------
Elan
After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 80450
------------------------
Half-Giant
After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 80448
------------------------
Maenad
After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 33174
------------------------
Xeph
After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 80512
------------------------
And the character from Reierdra opens up links to Izora and story options later on.

Last edited by JulianAmici on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet
Concept: The Kicker of Asses
Race/Origin: Hybrid (Fae/Dragon)

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Actually, Liv, that is one of mine. I named one of my first pirates in Pirate 101 "Black Angus deBouf".
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:54 pm

heh, Steven Ninja'd in after my edit. Read above Steven.
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Hey Liv: http://rmangano.deviantart.com/art/Rogue-Sylvia-305594547
After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 Rogue_sylvia_by_rmangano-d51xy9f
Back to top Go down
Kenzia Lamwald
Admin
Kenzia Lamwald

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Yes. I like that.
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Added them to your sheet. I can make edits if needed.
After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 IzoradDenieth_zps73356a7eAfter the Last War - OOC - Page 4 IzoraID_zps4e2ecdd1
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 am

TheMaskedFerret wrote:
Cogsworth wrote:
Don't worry. Mr. Modify has gotten to everyone. He just got mine through Chat before I posted. It's only been modified once since then. Smile

But my character is an Elf, not a Warforged. How can Mr. modify work on me? lol!
We can rebuild you, we have the technology. Smile

Nah, I know it seems like I am being especially tight fisted with options, but I'm also trying to push options I know will work in the format, plus help lean toward the story I am trying to tell, which includes a lot of politicking in between adventuring. Steven's character will work for Izora's house. Jodi and Tom are part of the same house. Tony is on retainer to Anna's house, and Glen is just the playboy who knows everyone (as a spy should). Everyone has at least one link with two other people in the group.

Adriana and Prashkja are childhood friends who bonded over a shared loss and a shared history. Izora is right there a long with them. Tom is been asked to look after Prashkja by mutual family interests, and has been hired to look after Adriana (at least at first). Tony is a research partner for Adriana, and really doesn't get the whole social scene thing. Lucky for him, Steven's character and Tom's character are in much the same boat. Glen's painter is of course the center of attention, or at least demands he be so. He knows all three ladies by sight, and they are constant fixtures at his parties. You don't go necessarily because you want to, but because you must put in the social calendar somewhere, and at least his parties aren't boring, and he's not trying to get you to marry him or one of his family. Not saying his guests aren't actively courting all three of you ladies of prime marrying age, but he isn't.
Back to top Go down
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet
Concept: The Kicker of Asses
Race/Origin: Hybrid (Fae/Dragon)

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:16 pm

For the record, Hundwin is diplomatic... with animals.
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:12 pm

doesn't count Razz
Back to top Go down
TheMaskedFerret
TheMaskedFerret

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Gideon Shaw wrote:
For the record, Hundwin is diplomatic... with animals.
Well, at least he is diplomatic with something.
Back to top Go down
Neysa
Neysa

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:09 pm

Quote :

Adriana and Prashkja are childhood friends who bonded over a shared loss and a shared history.

Wow, I accidentally wrote my bio right! Yay me! Laughing
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Pasha wrote:
Quote :

Adriana and Prashkja are childhood friends who bonded over a shared loss and a shared history.

Wow, I accidentally wrote my bio right! Yay me! Laughing

Silly goose - I wrote that based on what you told me earlier. Smile

BTW, Tony if you and Jodi want to use the RPG With Me (as seen on Da'ren's and Anna's sheets) for your characters, feel free. Just output the custom XML output from Hero Labs. You can also rewrite the flavor text/explanation of feats/traits before you post them as well.
Back to top Go down
Cogsworth
Cogsworth

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:43 pm

JulianAmici wrote:

Everyone should add the following to their Signatures (under user control pannel, profile, signature):
  • AC, Fort, Reflex, and Will saves, Hit Points (just the full amount, not your current amount), Perception and Sense Motive bonuses, and any notable gear (weapons, armor, what you are wearing, etc.
  • A link to your character sheet post. If can be just a pasted link, or you can get fancy with it. Get with me individually for help on that front.

Q-1: You want our passive numbers or just our straight up mods?
Q-2: You want our Touch AC and Flat-Footed AC as well as basic AC?

T.
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Quote :
Q-1: You want our passive numbers or just our straight up mods?
Straight up mods. If I want a passive check, it's easy enough to add 10.

Quote :
Q-2: You want our Touch AC and Flat-Footed AC as well as basic AC?
Oooh, yes please. I forgot to ask for those. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Cogsworth
Cogsworth

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:01 am

Testing...

How's it look?

T.
Back to top Go down
Cogsworth
Cogsworth

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:05 am

Cogsworth wrote:
Testing...

How's it look?

T.

Okay. It shows up in "signiature" under my profile, but not here with my posts. What did I do wrong?

T.
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:16 am

A few things: Steven, I'd like to see a bit more about your past. If you want to, you can write it as a file House Deneith has on you as a sometimes contractor for them. Or you can write it as a drunken tale told by others he's worked with. You are a creative writer. a paragraph or two should be simple and easy for you to pump out. Smile

Tom, same from you. Just because it's on your sheet doesn't make it common knowledge.

You should let us know what is and is not common knowledge. Glen has chosen to use italics for his, but anything from outright telling us, to some sort of formatting is fine. This goes for everyone.

Putting a post up in the IC forum to start the ball rolling
Back to top Go down
Cogsworth
Cogsworth

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:21 am

And...

Once more.

T.

**Worked under preview.
**Note #1: To those who haven't used sigs before. Go to preferences and select "Yes" under "Always Attach Signature."Smile
**Note #2: This is awfully big. Will probably alter it to be smaller.
**Note #3: I added a "spoiler" tag to it so that the sig wouldn't constantly take up that much space. Code was:
Code:
[spoiler=Cogsworth]TEXT[/spoiler]

Last edited by Cogsworth on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenzia Lamwald
Admin
Kenzia Lamwald

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:22 am

Hooray!
Back to top Go down
Neysa
Neysa

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Testing signatures   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:26 am

Testing, sig check, 1, 2, 3...

ECHO, Echo, echo....

PS - I love my husband. He's so smart. I love you

PPS - And sometimes, a smart affraid
What a Face

Last edited by Pasha on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cogsworth
Cogsworth

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:39 am

JulianAmici wrote:
A few things: Steven, I'd like to see a bit more about your past. If you want to, you can write it as a file House Deneith has on you as a sometimes contractor for them. Or you can write it as a drunken tale told by others he's worked with. You are a creative writer. a paragraph or two should be simple and easy for you to pump out. Smile

Tom, same from you. Just because it's on your sheet doesn't make it common knowledge.

You should let us know what is and is not common knowledge. Glen has chosen to use italics for his, but anything from outright telling us, to some sort of formatting is fine. This goes for everyone.
And Anna ! Don't forget Anna ! Smile

We'd like to see what her background has to say. Smile

T.
Back to top Go down
Cogsworth
Cogsworth

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:45 am

Pasha wrote:

PS - I love my husband. He's so smart. I love you

PPS - And sometimes, a smart affraid

I represent that...

T.
Back to top Go down
Kenzia Lamwald
Admin
Kenzia Lamwald

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:47 am

Yes you do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Last War - OOC   After the Last War - OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Last War - OOC
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Magic :: Gaming :: D&D & Pathfinder :: Current Campaigns :: After the Last War (Pathfinder Eberron)-
Jump to: