Southern Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For the Southern Magic Game group in Atlanta

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the newest Writing Challenge.

Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMaskedFerret
Supervisory Special Agent
TheMaskedFerret

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze Empty
PostSubject: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:05 pm

A Neutral/Evil campaign of short races - Halflings, dwarves, gnomes, kobolds, who are bounty hunters for the Empire of Kürze, a lawful evil kingdom of Kürzites(halflings), hunting criminals and the occassional 'biggun' (any race that is medium size or larger). How does the concept sound?
Back to top Go down
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet
Concept: The Kicker of Asses
Race/Origin: Hybrid (Fae/Dragon)

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:08 am

If you're volunteering to DM...?
Back to top Go down
TheMaskedFerret
TheMaskedFerret

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: I will   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 pm

I will volunteer to DM. It looks like people want to play a good campaign, though. So, we will. You will in some way be Struggling against the evil Empire of Kürze and its unholy (but short) appetite for world domination.

This could occur after we finish Shadowrun. Characters to be built according to LFR Standards.
Back to top Go down
Neysa
Neysa

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:47 pm

I read this to Tony, and he put it like this: The Empire of Kurze is like THE Empire (a la Star Wars) and our group is like the Rebellion. With that said, he wants to know if he can play a Halfling Jedi? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neysa
Neysa

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:50 pm

And I said, OOOH! If that's the case, can I play an Ewok? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:36 pm

Ewoks are Halflings in fur coats.
Back to top Go down
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Remember this game is supposed to be LFR legal. No homeruled characters. We'll be weaker, but that can be fun, too.
Back to top Go down
Kenzia Lamwald
Admin
Kenzia Lamwald

Character sheet
Concept: Aquamancer/Soothsayer
Race/Origin: Tuatha de Danaan (Fae)

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:32 am

I respectfully request that the DM make sure ther are plenty if Doritos (a.k.a. Minions) for us to mentally damage or otherwise crunch. Please?
Back to top Go down
https://somag.rpg-board.net
TheMaskedFerret
TheMaskedFerret

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Plenty o' Minions   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:30 am

There will be plenty of minions to go around. As of right now, based on 6 people, there is one encounter with 16 minions plus other assorted creatures. I will need to find something to represent them. And it should be edible.
Back to top Go down
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:01 am

I have Doritos. Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Kenzia Lamwald
Admin
Kenzia Lamwald

Character sheet
Concept: Aquamancer/Soothsayer
Race/Origin: Tuatha de Danaan (Fae)

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:29 am

I didn't mean actual doritos. Steven said minios are like doritos, so I ... nevermind.
Back to top Go down
https://somag.rpg-board.net
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:34 am

Yes, and I purchased cool ranch Doritos for snackage tomorrow.

Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze Icon_bounce <- My emoticon impression of Odji. Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:03 pm

TheMaskedFerret wrote:
There will be plenty of minions to go around. As of right now, based on 6 people, there is one encounter with 16 minions plus other assorted creatures. I will need to find something to represent them. And it should be edible.

Bugles! Original Flavor Bugles! Or M&Ms! Either or.

btw, You might as well just have that emoticon for BOTH Odji and Perrin. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neysa
Neysa

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:08 pm

bounce Odji ... LOVES ... emoticons! bounce

Two bounce bouncy bounce characters in the same game? affraid
Sounds like fun!

Oh, and my suggestion for edible minions: gummi bears. Not because I like them, but because I think they would make quite suitable minis. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neysa
Neysa

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Info from Glen (via Tony):

We will be starting out in Honeydale <yes, insert groan here> where it is almost time for the Annual Honey Festival (in the same vein of apple festivals and peach festivals and cherry blossom festivals). The local honey is harvested from ants instead of bees.

We are to consider why our character would be in Honeydale for the festival? (This part is just Jodi, in the style of the character generator background questions): Are you a honey connoisseur, perhaps here to judge entries in a food or beverage contest? Perhaps you are a participant, using a family recipe that has been handed down for generations? Did you enter any other contests which utilized honey in a unique way? Did you have a companion who wanted to attend the festival, so you decided to tag along? Or were you acting as a guard for a caravan that was headed to the festival? Are you here willingly, or are you a servant in some way, brought here against your will? (These are just some off-the-cuff brainstorming ideas. One thing our group doesn't lack is imagination!)
Back to top Go down
JulianAmici
Asst. Director
JulianAmici

Character sheet
Concept:
Race/Origin:

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:06 am

"One good thing about being a halfling, even one dedicated to the ideals of the chihuahua, is I know good honey liqueor when I taste it. I intend to taste my way through some of the best! And a honey and nut cake (ala Baklava ) sounds REALLY good! But I must be vigilent! Tyrrany can come in many packages. Woe to any vendor mistreating slave labor!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze   Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campaign Idea: the Empire of Kürze
Page 1 of 1