Southern Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For the Southern Magic Game group in Atlanta

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the newest Writing Challenge.

SECOND CHANCE!! JOHN CARTER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet
Concept: The Kicker of Asses
Race/Origin: Hybrid (Fae/Dragon)

SECOND CHANCE!! JOHN CARTER Empty
PostSubject: SECOND CHANCE!! JOHN CARTER   SECOND CHANCE!! JOHN CARTER I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:36 pm

Okay, you losers who didn't go to the theater to help make this movie a success, now's your chance to redeem yourselves with DVD sales and rentals. JOHN CARTER is out on DVD today! I got the Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack, but there's also a less expensive DVD-only option and a more expensive 3D option. If you don't help make a sequel for this possible, I'll be unbearable. Well, more so than usual.

Do it if you want to keep The Clown clown happy.
Back to top Go down
Kenzia Lamwald
Admin
Kenzia Lamwald

Character sheet
Concept: Aquamancer/Soothsayer
Race/Origin: Tuatha de Danaan (Fae)

PostSubject: Re: SECOND CHANCE!! JOHN CARTER   SECOND CHANCE!! JOHN CARTER I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:01 pm

If you provide the money I'll gladly go buy it. Until then I will just have to content myself with the books.
Back to top Go down
https://somag.rpg-board.net
Gideon Shaw
Admin
Gideon Shaw

Character sheet
Concept: The Kicker of Asses
Race/Origin: Hybrid (Fae/Dragon)

PostSubject: Re: SECOND CHANCE!! JOHN CARTER   SECOND CHANCE!! JOHN CARTER I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:07 pm

You get a pass because you're reading. BTW, you can get most of the John Carter books from Kobo for free. Although, I paid $.99 cents for the first one Princess of Mars. We'll have to arrange a movie day so you and Jason and Andi could see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECOND CHANCE!! JOHN CARTER   SECOND CHANCE!! JOHN CARTER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECOND CHANCE!! JOHN CARTER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Magic :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: